Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend summary

The weekend was OK. Saturday I ran some errands in the morning (including the purchase of a new hard drive for my laptop); in the afternoon CL and I went to the Kitchener Blues Festival, and caught David Wilcox (not to be confused with David Wilcox). We went back later and caught another show (Sugar Ray Norcia and the Bluetones), then went out to Snyder's Flats to watch the Perseids; it wasn't bad, and I took a number of photos at various exposures. If the pictures turn out OK I'll post some.

Yesterday I didn't do a whole lot except that in the evening I went to visit Lee's son (he's been staying at her house in town, but he's going back to Montreal for a while). He's holding up ok under the circumstances. Also present were two of his childhood friends; interesting guys.

Today I'm either working in the office or in Wellington County. I'll find out when I get there; I'm to come prepared to hit the road, but in all likelyhood I'll be in the office.

1 comment:

Whippersnapper said...

Going to a Blues Festival sounds great. We haven't done anything fun AT ALL this summer.

And the baby misplaced my penicillin, so my throat is acting up again.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.