Monday, June 18, 2007

The countdown begins

This time next week I expect to be in Winnipeg; my vacation is next week. I'm to fly out Sunday night.

The weekend went well, though it was busy. On Friday I went with CL and DL to a performance by Amanda Martinez; the performance was good but the venue left a lot to be desired (it was a big tent in Victoria Park, with terrible acoustics and way too much talking. On Saturday I hung out with Ms McD, and on Sunday I worked with Ms P on some stuff for the NDP's table at the Multicultural Festival next weekend.

1 comment:

Whippersnapper said...

Don't you wish you were originally from a place like London or Moscow so you could go somewhere good for your vacation? Flying to Winnipeg seems so anti-climactic.

The mosquitoes are out and await your return. And it's still raining...