Friday, June 1, 2007

My choice for the Perfect Post of the month

So there's this thing called the Perfect Post award, run by Suburban Turmoil and MommaK, and it occurred to me that this post from fruchick is at least as worthy of the honour as any other post I've seen this month. Much of her blog is locked, but the post in question was deliberately left unlocked, and we must thank her for it, since it's a well placed "fuck you" to folks who sound like they sorely need it. As you might gather from the open post, most of her blog is devoted to comedy (particularly Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert); I have to admit that as a cable-free person I have only a passing familiarity with those guys, but I always enjoy reading what she has to say.

And, in other news, my site meter has finally reached three digits!

No comments: