Saturday, May 26, 2007

A long week and a truncated weekend

The report was finished and mailed off, though not without Boss Sr having to call me on the company cell as I was getting ready for bed on Thursday night so I could email some additional details. The days were insanely long and tiring, and we didn't hit the road till almost 8 PM on Friday, with the result that it was nearly 2 AM this morning when I finally staggered into my apartment.

Furthermore, I have to leave for the next project Sunday evening at 5:30 PM for a 3 hour drive, and before that I have an NDP meeting. I am hanging out with Ms McD for a while this afternoon, and later with Ms P. Next week I'm helping the Ps move. But most of my weekends are like this, really. I need to do something to change my routine, that's clear.

No comments: