Sunday, May 13, 2007

Twilight of the weekend

Pretty good weekend. On Friday I had a visit from my friends from Nova Scotia, the Marketing Maestro and his lovely wife. We caught up on a few things, then yesterday I ran some errands and then watched Wait Until Dark with Ms McD. A very good thriller. After that I went to Cat Lady and Dog Lady's place, and watched some Trailer Park Boys episodes with Cat Lady (Dog Lady went to bed early). Today I'm driving to Burlington to visit my grandma, as well as my parents and my aunt from Australia (who are visiting).

Unfortunately I have to be at the office at 6 AM tomorrow to drive to Toronto for the last day of the audit. Which sucks, but I guess that's the way it goes. The rest of the week will be spent in Pembroke, which may suck as well owing to the long hours that this project is likely to entail. But oh well, that's life.

And you have to read this. The soul you save may be your own.

No comments: