Sunday, May 20, 2007

The weekend continues apace

It's been a decent weekend so far. Yesterday I watched some of Season 6 of Trailer Park Boys with Ms McD and her friend, then went to a barbecue at CL & DL's place. Today I stayed in much of the day (it was much colder), spoke to some family and friends on the phone, and googled a friend I hadn't heard from in a while. He turned up here. Later I went out again and watched the rest of the TBP season. Tomorrow I drive to Hamilton and Burlington, to visit my grandma as well as to buy some darkroom equipment which a contractor at work has offered to sell me (very cheaply, since hardly anyone actually uses it anymore!) On Tuesday morning I leave at a ridiculously early hour and drive a ridiculously long way to sort through ridiculous amounts of garbage. Hey, it may be shit to you, but it's my bread and butter.

No comments: